Innovations in deep tech such as IoT, Machine Learning, Data Analysis and Blockchain help to meet challenges in the fields of housing, traffic, mobility, social and environmental issues that don't stop at a city border.
Batch #1 of the Scaleup4Europe Smart Region program runs from March to June 2021.
About the program:
- 3-month program optimized for Scale-ups in the Smart Region sector
- Direct access to decision makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by a group of Germany‘s and Europe‘s most successful entrepreneurs
- Getting in touch with potential customers, investors and industry experts
- Office Space in The ATLAS, the “Titan of Munich’s Werksviertel” (and from April 1, 2021, in the brand new Munich Urban Colab)
Interested about our next open call?
We can send you a notification as soon as we open the next application phase.
Raise your visibility and grow your network!>
What are the selection criteria?
We will be selecting applying startups and scaleups based on 3 key criteria, outlined below. This ensures selected startups will receive the maximum benefit from the program
2. Traction & Product
Key dates for Batch #1 of the Smart Region Lab
After careful selection, we choose the best scaleups to participate in our 3-month lab.
Participating start-ups benefit from workshops, mentoring and our extensive partner network in the industry.
SMART REGION CONTACT PERSON
The high quality of life in the Alps in Berchtesgadener Land attracts both businesses and specialised personnel. With its exemplary business network „Verantwortungsvoll Wirtschaften“ the Berchtesgadener Land region represents sustainable economic activity, entrepreneurship and innovations.
As the leading center for innovation and start-ups, UnternehmerTUM brings together a community that creates value for good. Facing challenges of society, UnternehmerTUM is on a search for solutions, drive technology beyond the status quo and empower people through education to make a difference.